Certificate in Balancing Cash Holdings
Are you wanting to learn how to balance cash holdings?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about cash transactions and equip you with the knowledge and skills to be able to clear registers, count money, calculate non-cash transactions and reconcile takings, and balance cash holdings.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Maintain accurate cash floats
- Maintain cash in drawer
- Conduct regular cash transaction processing and proofings
- Record and check accuracy with cash withdrawn and deposited
- Record terminal information appropriately after accurate checking
- Follow security policy and procedures in removal and transportation of cash, cash float and non-cash documents
- Reconcile takings
- Correctly count and calculate cash and non-cash documents
- Compare sum of cash and non-cash transactions
- Accurately document records of individual takings
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are seeking an entry-level position in accounts administration
- Have been given the responsibility to balance a business’ cash holdings
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You are not required to have any prior experience or knowledge in accounting.
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Online Delivery – View Details here
- Diploma of Accounting online
- MYOB for Beginners online