Certificate in Managing Budgets and Financial Plans
Are you wanting to learn more about managing budgets and financial plans?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about managing budgets and financial plans and equip you with the knowledge and skills to be able to prepare and manage budgets and financial plans.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Plan financial management approaches
- Evaluate budget and financial plan outcomes
- Prepare contingency plans
- Implement and monitor financial management plans
- Communicate details of budget and financial plans
- Support team members to access resources and systems
- Implement processes to monitor actual expenditure, control costs and modify contingency plans
- Report on budget and expenditure
- Review and evaluate financial management plans
- Collect information on the effectiveness of the financial management processes
- Analyse variance between actual and budgeted finances
- Identify and recommend improvements
- Implement and evaluate agreed improvements
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are in in business or finance
- Have been given the responsibility to prepare and manage budgets and financial plans
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You are not required to have any prior experience or knowledge in business or accounting.
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Online Delivery – View Details here
- Diploma of Accounting
- MYOB for Beginners online
- Certificate in Business Tax Requirements