Certificate in Managing Budgets and Forecasts
Are you wanting to learn more about managing budgets and forecasts?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about managing budgets and forecasts and equip you with the knowledge and skills to be able to prepare and manage budgets and forecasts.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Prepare budget
- Establish budget objectives
- Define cash, expenditure and revenue items and ensure items are relevant to the budget
- Identify and include milestones and performance indicators in budgets to monitor financial performance
- Forecast and monitoring
- Identify required data for forecasts and anticipate changes in circumstances
- Establish assumptions and parameters and review for accuracy
- Provide realistic estimates of future cash flow, costs and revenues
- Identify financial risks and purpose protection strategies
- Analyse budget variances and make recommendations to address variances
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are in management or finance
- Have been given the responsibility to prepare and manage budgets and forecasts
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You are not required to have any prior experience or knowledge in accounting.