Certificate in Managing Diversity in the Workplace
Online Course Information
Are you wanting to learn how to manage diversity in your organisation? Do you want to run a successful diverse workplace?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about promoting the benefits of diversity and equip you with the knowledge and skills to foster respect for diversity in the work team.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Foster respect for diversity in the work team
- Address own prejudices and demonstrate respect for difference in personal interactions
- Aim for diversity in selecting and recruiting staff
- Identify and address training needs to address issues of difference in the team
- Manage tensions and encourage collaboration and respect between staff who struggle to work effectively with difference
- Assist staff to see that working effectively with difference is a strength that can improve the organisation’s products, services and customer relations
- Manage allegations of harassment and address complaints according to established organisational procedures
- Promote the benefits of diversity
- Promote the organisation’s workforce diversity in internal and external forums to enhance the company’s image and reputation
- Capture ideas and information from the diversity in the workforce to enhance products and services and contribute to competitive advantage
- Support organisational efforts to value diversity
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are in management positions and wanting to learn more about managing diversity in their organisation
- Have been given the responsibility to manage diversity in their workplace
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.