- Other Resources, Training and Assessment Strategy
Training and Assessment Strategy Template – BSB50120 Diploma of BusinessOther Resources, Training and Assessment Strategy
Training and Assessment Strategy Template – BSB50120 Diploma of Business
Do you need a Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) that is compliant to the Standards and is easy to follow? Our TAS has gone through numerous ASQA audits and you can now have complete access to our compliant TAS document template just by clicking on the button below!
What is a Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS)?
A Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) is a framework used by trainers and assessors to inform the training delivery and assessment approach taken by the Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The TAS is designed to meet the requirements of the relevant training package or the specific accredited course and is a working document which will change over time with the support of an RTO’s continuous improvement process.
Under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 Clauses 1.1-1.4 and Clause 2.2, each RTO is required to develop, document and implement strategies for the delivery of nationally recognised training and assessment. This includes ensuring access to suitable resources, facilities and trainers which are all required to be recorded in the TAS for the relevant course.
Each course and each type of delivery is to have its own TAS document as it is to be customised to meet the specific needs of the cohort enrolled in the training.
This TAS for the Diploma of Business (BSB50215) has been written for online delivery and includes the following units:
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding (Group A)
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk (Group A)
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work (Group A)
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness (Group B)
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement (Group C)
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities (Group E)
- BSBMKG434 Promote products and services (Other)