Does my RTO need an RTO consultant?
If you manage an RTO and need assistance from expert RTO consultants in Australia for your RTO operations then you need to need an RTO consultant to help you. We have many years of expertise within the VET industry and our experts can provide your RTO with advice about:
- Initial RTO registration
- Adding qualification to scope
- RTO Audit advice and support
- RTO-specific policies & procedures
- Post-initial audit
- RTO registration audits
- RTO compliance and validation
- Understanding the ASQA Standards for Registered Training Organisation
How can RTO Consultancy help my RTO?
The Auditors have developed compliance systems and processes that are specific for RTOs and have a history of success. Since their implementation, they have been reviewed and improved across many RTOs and are proven to stand the rigor of ASQA audits. Many RTO is operating without really understanding the consequences of the actions and areas serious risks of being forced to cancel their RTOs registration. Then you travel the uncertain world of asking for Rectifications which takes considerable time to resolve when your RTO’s registration is at risk! In order to avoid ASQA sanctions, you need to have RTO consultants assist you in your RTOs compliance.
Our RTO consulting services is designed to help you Registered Training Organisation with all area’s compliance and operations. If you are searching for more information here look no further than RTO advantage to help you minimize the risk of compliance breach by letting our RTO management experts help you!
Need advice, got a question you need to be answered, or just need someone to review a document of the audit report?
We offer support and assistance on an ongoing or one-off basis.
Need advice, got a question you need to be answered, or just need someone to review a document or audit report? We offer support and assistance on an ongoing or one-off basis.
Currently, we have clients access support through email, telephone, and Skype meetings. The following are examples of the assistance provided:
- Review audit report and develop an action plan
- Ongoing coaching and feedback on assessment design and development
- Assessment validation
- Review of policies and procedures
- Coaching and support for staff
If you want to become an RTO and you have not worked in the RTO industry the task can seem very complicated and daunting. RTO set-up requires an understanding of legal requirements from AQSA and an understanding of the education industry in Australia. We’ve not only set up and sold our own RTOs, but we have assisted many organizations to achieve Registered Training Organisations since starting the consulting services.
RTO Consulting takes a structured approach to set up your RTO. We guide you through the stages and ensure that your application meets the current Standards for RTOs 2015. Our approach is to provide you with guidance and coaching to ensure that when you have achieved registration you will be ready to take your first enrolment.
We’ll take the guesswork out of becoming an RTO while ensuring you know what you need to know to confidently operate your RTO once registered.
Considering setting up an RTO but you are not sure if this is the best option for you or your business?
We will help you to:
- Decide whether becoming an RTO is the right decision for you and your business.
- Understand the requirements of becoming an RTO and the ongoing RTO compliance issues you may face.
- Understand the requirements of compliance with the standards for RTOs 2015.
- Prepare and submit your application for RTO status.
- Prepare for an initial audit with ASQA.
- Get up to speed with what you need to know about the VET sector and operating your RTO.
If you have received our RTO set up a proposal or you want to learn how to become an RTO and would like to discuss the proposal further, please book a telephone or Skype appointment here. We will take you through the service, the support we provide and answer your questions. This appointment will generally take 60 minutes.
We can assist in the application for the accreditation or reaccreditation of a course and guide you through the accreditation process, advising you as to what is required and when.
We can assist in the application for the accreditation or reaccreditation of a course:
- Determine to establish if an existing course or qualification already exists
- Guide you in the consultation process to ensure that sufficient evidence of industry support and need for the course is provided
- Guide you through the accreditation process, advising you as to what is required and when
- Take existing training material or work with you to write the accreditation document in the required language and format
- Complete the application and accreditation documents
- Guide you in the process and prepare course accreditation documents for reaccreditation
- Assist in responding to noncompliances in unsuccessful accreditation applications
Not sure what an accredited course is?
An accredited course is a course that leads to a national qualification, is accredited with ASQA or VRQA, and meets an industry need that is not currently filled by an existing nationally recognized qualification.
RTO Consulting can conduct desk or site RTO audits against any or all of the standards, based on your requirements. An audit can be planned to meet your specific needs.
ASQA requires Registered Training Organisations to be compliant 100% of the time. In reality, the complexities of running an RTO can mean that RTO compliance some times gets away from us or if you’re a new RTO, you’re just not sure on how the standards should be interpreted so you need some clarification in order to gain confidence in running your RTO and being compliant.
RTO Consulting can conduct desk or site RTO audits against any or all of the standards, based on your requirements. An audit can be planned to meet your specific needs. For example, you may want an ongoing review completed as a desk audit with a different focus every month, a combination of desk and site audit or a site audit covering all Standards for Registered Training Organisation (RTOs) 2015. We can develop a plan to meet your needs.
Upon completion of your audit, you will receive a documented audit report with details of the rectifications required. You can complete the rectifications yourself, engage us to do them for you, or have us coach and monitor your staff undertaking the rectifications.
You may consider a site or desk audit conducted by RTO Consulting (or combination of both)
- Prior to an ASQA audit
- In preparation for a funding audit
- As an annual review of the RTO
- Prior to adding training products to scope
- When considering purchasing or selling an RTO
- Monitoring Partnering Agreements
- Monitoring performance and consistency of training sites
AUDIT PREPARATION AND COACHING
RTO compliance audits can be a stressful time, we can help relieve that stress by providing coaching and support for you and your team through all of the stages of the audit process – from preparation to rectification.
Through our structured on-site or desk audit services, our VET consultants can help you:
- Prior to an ASQA audit – proactively identify any non-compliances prior to an audit
- During an ASQA audit – be there with you during an audit to support and assist
- Following an ASQA audit – read and interpret an audit report and identify actions required to address non-compliances. If required we are here to assist in compiling and submitting evidence within the mandated timeframe
Talk to us about the developmental needs of your staff and we can create a coaching program to develop the skills and knowledge of new and existing team members while focusing on the needs of your RTO. Following an audit, we can provide coaching to support your team members in the rectification of non-compliances while building your teams’ compliance knowledge and confidence.
Need in house PD, a webinar, recording for staff, or speaker at a conference?
RTO Consulting will design and deliver a training session to meet your needs.
RTO Consulting will design and deliver a training session to meet your needs. Select from our list of topics or let us know what you would like covered, delivery method, and timeframe and we will design and present the session.
The following topics can be delivered as stand-alone webinar sessions or conference sessions. Alternatively, select 5 topics for a full day face to face workshop.
- Snapshot of the VET Quality Framework
- Amount of training, the volume of learning, and nominal hours, are they all the same?
- What must be included in a TAS?
- Trainer and Assessor Requirements for currency and PD
- We were audited last year, how can you be telling us we are non-compliant?
- Common errors made by Trainers and Assessors
- Are you Training and Assessing?
- What are the requirements of assessment validation?
- Our assessments passed the audit and now you’re are telling me they are non-compliant
- How to prepare for an ASQA audit
- identification of and responding to learner support needs
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Understanding the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training
- Organizations (RTOs 2015)
- How to complete assessment mapping
- Marketing and Student information requirements