Consulting & Support for existing and new RTOs
New RTO Consulting And Support
Are you thinking of starting a new RTO and want the honest advice from an RTO consultant that has helped other people just like you become an RTO owner. Before you start your new RTO it is important to ensure you are aware of all the Setup costs associated with launching the RTO and you are aware of the requirements AQSA has new RTO owners. ASQA has actually prepared great resources for learning how to create your own RTO. If you are the type of person that just wants someone else to help you start the Registered Training Organisation then visit this website and ask the question directly to a consultant.
Below is an example of the type of questions you should have when considering starting your RTO.
- Can one person own multiple RTOs?
- How do I apply to be an RTO?
- How much does an audit cost?
- What are the setup costs for starting an RTO?
- What courses should I deliver?
- What type of documentation do I need to register an RTO?
- Who can register an RTO?
Existing Consulting And Support
got a question you need to be answered, or just need someone to review a document related to your RTO or you need an audit report produced? Our RTO consultation and support can assist you on a one-off basis or ongoing.
We can offer contact-free compliance consultation and support either using, telephone, email, and Skype, or any other type of communication medium you are comfortable with. Please feel free to contact us if you want more information about one of our RTO consultants.
We offer RTO compliance support in the following areas:
- Review audit report and develop an action plan
- Feedback on assessment design and development
- RTO Assessment validation
- Review of RTO policies and procedures
- Coaching and support for staff