Certificate in Developing and Implementing Diversity Policy
Online Course Information
Are you wanting to learn how to develop and implement a diversity policy for your organisation?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about what makes a good diversity policy and equip you with the knowledge and skills to develop and implement a diversity policy for your business.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Draft policy and plan for implementation
- Analyse existing practices and information in relation to diversity
- Identify potential benefits of diversity and analyse in relation to business objectives
- Draft diversity policy
- Develop action plans for policy
- Revise policy for implementation
- Implement diversity policy
- Gather and analyse information about diversity, the policy and its implementation
- Explain and interpret policy to key stakeholders
- Promote policy across the organisation through a range of communication channels
- Identify intended and unintended impacts of policy implementation
- Develop tools, benchmarks and other indicators for planning and measuring impact of policy implementation
- Monitor business activities, team plans and staff performance to ensure diversity policy is effectively implemented
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are in human resources (HR) or management positions and want to learn about the development of a diversity policy
- Have been given the responsibility to develop and implement a diversity policy for their organisation
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.