Certificate in Implementing and Maintaining Internal Control Procedures
Online Course Information
Are you wanting to learn about maintaining internal control procedures?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about what internal control procedures are and equip you with the knowledge and skills to review corporate governance requirements, and implement and monitor internal control operating procedures.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Corporate governance
- Identify and analyse corporate governance requirements
- Review and develop internal control procedures that apply corporate governance requirements to internal operations
- Internal control operating procedures
- Maintain and review financial delegations and accountabilities to ensure consistency and compliance with internal control procedures
- Detail and document internal control procedures in standardised formats
- Develop applications of corporate governance requirements
- Report on performance indicators of internal operations to evaluate their compliance with internal control procedures
- Identify and evaluate variations in adopting corporate governance requirements in operations
- Develop and implement modifications to procedures to facilitate their compliance with internal control procedures
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are in management or wanting to get into a managerial positions
- Have been given the responsibility to implement and maintain internal control and corporate governance of a business
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You are not required to have any prior experience or knowledge in management.