Certificate in Processes for Managing Compliance Breaches
Online Course Information
Are you wanting to learn what processes are best practice in managing compliance breaches? Have you just found some compliance breaches in your organisation and don’t know where to start?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you learn about the processes involved in managing any breaches you have identified in your compliance obligations and equip you with the knowledge and skills to undertake rectification activities.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Develop procedures for responding to breaches
- Obtain and interpret information on current compliance requirements applicable to the organisation
- Review each area of compliance requirement to establish potential breaches
- Develop and document appropriate procedures for identifying, classifying, investigating, rectifying and reporting breaches in compliance requirements
- Monitor adherence to compliance requirements
- Monitor and evaluate organisation operations to identify incidences of breaches in compliance requirements
- Review and evaluate complaints and other sources of information on potential breaches in compliance requirements
- Manage the identification and rectification of breaches in compliance
- Assign appropriate staff to take the required action to identify, classify, investigate and rectify breaches in compliance requirements
- Ensure senior management team within the organisation is informed of all breaches in compliance requirements
- Evaluate the response to and rectification of breaches
- Monitor action taken to manage and rectify an identified breach in compliance requirements in terms of the organisation’s compliance policy
- Recognise problems in the rectification of compliance breaches and initiate appropriate action to ensure that management of the breach is maintained
- Document and disseminate breach management activities and outcomes
- Document and report identified breaches in compliance requirements in accordance with relevant internal and external requirements
- Report on the action taken to rectify identified breaches in compliance requirements and the outcomes of this action
- Disseminate reports on breach management to relevant internal and external personnel
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are interested in pursuing a career in compliance
- Wants to understand the basics of compliance management and rectification processes
- Have been given the responsibility to manage compliance operations or undertaken compliance tasks in their current role
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.