Diploma of Leadership and Management | EDNA business institute of Melbourne
Our Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915) course has been developed against the Australian Quality Framework for leadership and management. The course is designed to develop your leadership skills and management practices to help you become a strong and influential leader within your workplace. The practical skills you will learn will equip you to create productive and innovative environments, recruit and manage a high-performing team, as well as manage and oversee your organisation’s operations effectively.
So, whether you want to be that influential leader or progress into a management role, this qualification will open doors and create rewarding opportunities for you.
Please note. Our BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management supersedes the BSB51107 Diploma of Management. You can find out more on the National VET Register here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB51915.
With a BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification, the skills you learn can help you find jobs in various industries and roles, such as:
- General Manager – Manage and oversee all administrative functions in an organisation, as well as leading employees.
- Operations Manager – Oversee the operations of an organisation, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Department Head – Manage and oversee the operations of a particular department and collaborate with other departments within the organisation to work harmoniously to achieve the organisation’s end goal.
- Performance Manager – Manage and oversee the performance of individual employees, as well as teams within an organisation to assist them in performing in their role effectively.
- Team Leader – Provides direction and guidance to their team to help them achieve their targets and KPIs.
- BSBLDR501 -Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 -Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 -Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 -Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBFIM501 -Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM506 -Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 -Manage workforce planning
- BSBINN502 – Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBPMG522 -Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 -Manage risk
What does a Diploma of Leadership and Management usually cost?
According to MySkills (an Australian Government Department of Education and Training initiative), the average price of a Diploma of Leadership and Management is $8,750. With Edna, it will only cost you $3,439 – online self-study, $5,992 – online study with webinar classes twice a week.
Why is it much more expensive with other education institutions?
We don’t spend exorbitant amounts on fancy advertising or endorsements. We do our best to find that balance to keep out any unnecessary costs and focus on delivering quality education instead. We rely on word of mouth about the quality of our service and collaborations with other like minds to increase our brand awareness. We believe in growing organically and in giving back to the communities we serve. All this helps us deliver our nationally recognised BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management to you at a more affordable price.
As this is a newly revamped and updated course from the superseded BSB51107 Diploma of Management, there is not much data available as yet. Of the data that is available – 95% of graduates are employed or choose to undertake further study within 6-months of graduating.
|Destin After the successful completion of the course||This
|All Diploma courses|
|Employed or in further study after training (%)||95.0||89.9||88.1|
|Further study outcomes:
Enrolled at University (%)
Enrolled at TAFE (%)
Enrolled at Other provider (%)
|Satisfied with the training (%)||90.8||86.0||84.3|
|Received job-related benefits from training (%)||59.4||56.0||63.7|
|Received personal benefits from training (%)||87.0||93.0||94.8|
|Achieved main reason for undertaking training (%)||86.2||80.7||82.0|
|Recommend the training to other (%)||91.8||90.7||90.1|
DESTINATION AFTER TRAINING – ALL GRADUATES
- All statistics are supplied by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research and is current as of the 1st of February 2017. The estimate has a relative standard error greater than 25% and therefore should be used with caution. NCVER does not report on estimates based on less than 5 respondents because the estimates are unreliable.
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Can meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements to study at a diploma level
- Hold a Year 10 certificate or equivalent
Online self-study – start today!
Diploma of Leadership and Management study online- $3,439
Blended (online study with webinar classes) – Please contact us to find our the next start date
* Classes will be held via our online platform twice a week