Certificate in Compliance Identification and Interpretation
Are you wanting to gain a good understanding of compliance? Have you been tasked with your organisation’s compliance requirements?
Knowledge and skills you will learn
The course is designed to help you gain a better understanding of compliance processes and requirements and equip you with the knowledge and skills to undertake compliance tasks.
In this course, you will learn the core skills to:
- Identify compliance requirements
- Identify and review the relevant range of operations and the sphere of business arrangements of the organisation
- Conduct an analysis of the operations and business arrangements of the organisation and identify the functions, products and services that may be subject to compliance requirements
- Conduct a search of information on internal and external compliance requirements using appropriate search resources, including relevant Australian and international standards
- Progressively review information collected in terms of its relevance to the organisation’s operations, services and products
- Interpret, analyse and prioritise identified compliance requirements
- Review and interpret collected information in terms of its relevance to the organisation’s functions, services and products
- Identify, analyse and prioritise relevant compliance requirements in terms of critical implications for the organisation and risks and consequence of possible breaches
- Document the compliance requirements
- Organise and document outcomes of the identification and interpretation activities
- Prepare and communicate reports of relevant compliance requirements and assessment of implications to relevant personnel performing specific compliance management functions
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are interested in pursuing a career in compliance
- Wants to understand the basics of compliance processes
- Have been given the responsibility to manage compliance operations or undertaken compliance tasks in their current role
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive a digital Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You are not required to have any prior experience or knowledge on compliance.