Master of Information Systems (Executive)
- Australian Accredited Qualification
- 100% online | Equivalent to on-campus qualifications
- Overseas students eligible, no visa required
About the Course
The Master of Information Systems (Executive) is a unique online course covering critical areas in information systems management and digital business. As a student of this course you will develop advanced capability in supporting, managing and changing business processes through information and communication technology (ICT). The online course structure allows you to plan your study around your career aspirations and you can choose from a range of subject areas available, including IT strategy, emerging technologies, information assurance, and outsourcing and contracting. You will also have the opportunity to network with high-achieving peers and world experts.
We’ve designed this course to produce strategic leaders in the field of information systems and digital business, especially at the executive level. Students of this course will gain strategic expertise to influence decision-making at the most senior level and will learn advanced collaborative skills to manage complex teams. The course incorporates emerging trends and the latest industry requirements to ensure your learning is relevant and practical.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
This course is for ambitious senior information technology managers currently in an executive role and those who aspire to be C-level executives, including either a Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer or similar; looking to enhance their skills and experience and take their leadership to the next level.
* Price for the online Master of Information Systems (Executive) is same for both domestic and international students.
The Master of Information Systems (Executive) is provided by Melbourne University which has no affiliation with EDNA. This is a resource provided for students that are interested in Study Australian Masters Degrees online.
|Managing Information Systems||25|
|Information Systems Strategy||12.5|
|Outsourcing & Contracting||12.5|
|Emerging Technologies in Organisations||12.5|
|Information Economy & Society||12.5|
|Advanced Change Management||12.5|
|Business Analytics & Decision-Making||12.5|
|Enterprise Architecture Applications||12.5|
|Managing IT Professionals||12.5|
School leavers will be based on the following
- Results in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent.
- Pre-requisite units 3 and 4.
- A study score of at least 25 in English as an additional language or 20 in English other than EAL.
Requirements for non-school leavers:
- Certificate IV in a related study field OR
- Nationally accredited Diploma in any field OR
- Degree from another institution or least two Deakin University units OR
- other evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent for example relevant work or life experience