Master of Business Administration
The Bachelor of Business has a strong practical focus, provides work integrated learning opportunities and equips you with the skills you need to get the job you want.
The course is designed to encourage you to learn through real experiences, which will help you integrate your knowledge, consolidate skills, tackle real problems, and reflect on the experience to develop your professional identity.
This degree will challenge you to take responsibility for your own learning, to engage with people through community and business, and to see yourself as a global citizen.
The Master of Business Administration is only general information. You will need to find an educational institute that provides this course as EDNA does not provide this course.
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Unit Type|
|10||Business Process Management||Core|
|711||Accounting and Analysis for Managers||Core|
|712||Economics for Managers||Core|
|730||Principles of Leadership||Core|
School leavers will be based on the following
- Results in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent.
- Pre-requisite units 3 and 4.
- A study score of at least 25 in English as an additional language or 20 in English other than EAL.
Requirements for non-school leavers:
- Certificate IV in a related study field OR
- Nationally accredited Diploma in any field OR
- Degree from another institution or least two Deakin University units OR
- other evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent for example relevant work or life experience